The NOA organises three types of major award ceremonies each year;
Why enter one of our awards?
1. Raise your company profile amongst the outsourcing elite
2. Impress partners, clients and investors
3. Showcase your experience
4. Acknowledge your team's efforts
Get a feel for our awards by watching our short video
Dates for your diaries
|Event||Entries Open||Entries Close||Shortlist||Awards Ceremony|
NOA Professional Awards
UK ceremony for individuals in outsourcing
(200 + attendees)
|November 2015||19th February 2016||March 2016||19th May 2016|
Pan European ceremony for organisations across Europe
(200 + attendees)
|February 2016||April 2016||June 2016||6th October 2016|
UK ceremony for organisations in outsourcing
(400 + attendees)
|March 2016||June 2016||August 2016||November 2016|
Please click on the links below to download the relevant entry packs:
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an Award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the on the night announcement of why you were selected.
- To be eligible to submit entries free of charge, either the individual or the organisation you are submitting for must be a fully paid up member at the time of submitting the entry.
- All entry fees (for non-members) must be paid by the submission deadline. Ask the NOA team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 292 8680 for details on deadlines.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an Award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in the format of 'Supplier name and Client name' in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in written format to the NOA events team at email@example.com prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions may be withdrawn prior to the announcement of the shortlist. No refunds will be payable, should you withdraw your submission at any stage of the process though substitutions will be accepted.
- The NOA is not responsible for the non-arrival of award submissions. Your entry will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the NOA Events Team on +44 (0) 207 292 8680.