The NOA organises three types of major award ceremonies each year;
- EOA Awards
- NOA Professional Awards
- NOA Awards
These provide the perfect opportunity to recognise you, your colleagues, your team and your organisation amongst the elite of the outsourcing industry.
Dates for your diaries
|Event||Entries Open||Entries Close||Shortlist||Awards Ceremony|
NOA Professional Awards
UK ceremony for individuals in outsourcing
(200 + attendees)
|14th January||Closed on 27th March||8th April||21st May|
Pan European ceremony for organisations across Europe
(200 + attendees)
|11th March||15th May||July||Autumn|
UK ceremony for organisations in outsourcing
(400 + attendees)
|23rd February||12th June||wk of 17th August||19th November|
Please click on the links below to download the relevant entry packs:
Tips on how to construct your submission
Our 2014 awards webinar was to provide some insight into what the NOA and its judges are looking for.
The webinar covered the following areas:
- Quick overview of the award ceremonies and who should enter what – changes for 2014
- Review of the general entry rules – main points to take note of and adhere to
- How to impress an NOA judge – add the wow factor to your submission
Although the webinar has taken place, you can still view it by clicking here
You can also view the presentation slides separately by clicking here
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an Award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the on the night announcement of why you were selected.
- To be eligible to submit entries free of charge, either the individual or the organisation you are submitting for must be a fully paid up member at the time of submitting the entry.
- All entry fees (for non-members) must be paid by the submission deadline. Ask the NOA team at email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 292 8680 for details on deadlines.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an Award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in the format of 'Supplier name and Client name' in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in written format to the NOA events team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions may be withdrawn prior to the announcement of the shortlist. No refunds will be payable, should you withdraw your submission at any stage of the process though substitutions will be accepted.
- The NOA is not responsible for the non-arrival of award submissions. Your entry will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the NOA Events Team on +44 (0) 207 292 8680.