The Outsourcing Yearbook 2016
This is a pivotal time for those working in the outsourcing industry. Changes that took place over the last 12 months surpassed the number of changes seen throughout the last 12 years - as a result, organisations globally want to know what the next five years have in store for them.
That's our chief focus for the Outsourcing Yearbook 2016: Outsourcing in 2020. We have decisively determined what trends, technologies and skillsets are going to shape outsourcing in the coming decade, and how organisations will need to adapt in order to thrive.
This year’s edition features a thrilling blend of insightful research, expert analysis and future-focused opinion pieces. Highlights include:
- The NOA’s Outsourcing in 2020 research: Discover what the new drivers motivating organisations to outsource are, what business activities companies are most keen to invest in and what outsourcing trends are set to expire.
- Delivering Contracts with Teeth: In their latest research, Eversheds LLP investigate how outsourcing buyers can best prepare for a mismatch between expectation and supplier delivery when it comes to contracting.
- The outsourcing analysts look at the size and scope of the industry and speculate about its future, while the law firms offer their legal round-up of 2015.
- A whole host of articles contributed by the hottest organisations in outsourcing, addressing all of the most important trends and technologies set to transform outsourcing as we know it.
Print editions can be ordered by completing the booking form.
18,000+ outsourcing professionals (buyers, suppliers, advisors)
The Outsourcing Yearbook is made available in hard copy format to all NOA members free of charge by coming along to our events. The online e-book is circulated to the NOA's entire membership database (over 18,000 outsourcing contacts).
It is also distributed throughout the global outsourcing industry through international organisations, a wide array of online channels, and at related industry conferences and events.
A full breakdown of readership by vertical sector and job title is available in the Information Pack.
Why be included?
- Increase your visibility amongst 18,000+ outsourcing professionals
- Get your thought leadership across
- Plant yourself firmly into the minds of key decision makers
- Be associated with industry best practice and excellence
- Become an influencer of the industry and showcase your outsourcing insight