Date: Thursday 6th October 2016
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
CPD Hours: 8
EOA Leadership Summit: 9.30am – 5pm
Awards Ceremony: 7pm – late
The President of Bulgaria, Rosen Plevneliev, has confirmed that he will be opening the EOA Leadership Summit & Awards 2016.
The EOA Leadership Summit gathers outsourcing leaders from across Europe and beyond to discover how organisations can thrive in this exciting new era of outsourcing. Topics to be covered include addressing the industry’s critical skills shortage, global standards in outsourcing best practice and how companies must adapt to suit the requirements of the new outsourcing ecosystem.
Those that attend the Summit have an interest in all types of strategic sourcing, including shared services and outsourcing. They represent companies and individuals which span the breadth of the strategic sourcing industry: buyers, suppliers and advisors.
Attending the EOA Leadership Summit & Awards enables delegates to:
• Take part in network driven activities to help share best practice
• Join our interactive breakout discussions using the latest technologies
• Learn from others in the industry through peer to peer business meetings
• Listen to transformational buyer led case studies
• Hear our expert debate where leading analysts and advisors discuss the latest trends and predictions
• Get insight through latest EOA research
• Celebrate excellence in pan-European outsourcing